cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Issues getting Broadband Infinity connected

We put in for a home move on 26/05/15. Our old line and Broadband was cut off from 01/06/15 and we were due to be connected in the new house on 12/06/15. Nothing happened as the order was not processed! We are now on our 3rd order and bring told that broadband will be connected on 10/07/15 as there is an issue with the wiring for Infinity but this will be sorted out on 09/07/15.
I have no confidence this will be the case as this is how far we got with order number 2 before it failed! I am disabled and rely on broadband to be able to keep in contact with family and I feel that waiting for over 6 weeks and enduring lots of issues at the BT end this is not an acceptable waiting period.
Please can anyone help to direct me to who I can contact to sort this out? The Order Management Team are giving me standard responses and promises of callbacks that don't happen. Any help would be much appreciated.
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Issues getting Broadband Infinity connected

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 3

Re: Issues getting Broadband Infinity connected

Hi Poppy63,

Welcome and thanks for posting. I'm really sorry for the delay in getting you connected. I'm sure I can help with that. Can you please send over the details, including your order reference number? You'll get the contact us link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings