cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 2

Issues with Home Hub 3 Wireless keep freezing/droping

Hey guys, being honest uppon signing my contract with BT i never expected such wireless issues, I talked with BT staff over it all they said is to change channel, I am tired of wireless network being so bad, my old internet was SKY for £20 a month and yet wireless never experienced such issues as now with BT, my connection drops, pc gets offline for a few minutes. BT staff cant do anything else beside change my network channel or say that I should restart my home hub even if it doesnt work...

I am tired of this internet speed, I am sorry but Signing and paying for it properly, it wasnt anywhere written that BT has such a bad wireless...

I checked my logs, and it shows so many errors

Also the speed that was promissed was 40 Megabytes but I dont even reach the 4 MB/s,  I am not satsified been customer for 2 years and wireless issues are very periodic. I am TIRED of it, I was finishing my assessment which is online and got dumbed by the wireless when trying to submit website went offline as OF COURSE the wireless got down once again...
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Message 2 of 2

Re: Issues with Home Hub 3 Wireless keep freezing/droping

Hi editukas07,

Welcome and thanks for posting. Take a look at Help with wi-fi problems for information on wireless issues. Can you also try try running the speed test, including the further diagnostics, and post the results.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings