cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 1 of 3

It's a Pi!

I saw this on my Facebook page today, and I thought it was simply brilliant! (I may have a peculiar sense of humour though)...

PiPie.jpg

Am I alone in this? 😉

I have no idea who baked this or what good soul decided to take a pic and share it with the world, but thank you, definitely made me smile. So I thought I'd share it with you guys, might make some of you smile too 🙂

Stephanie

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: It's a Pi!

I'm in need of urgent help. I fond myself looking for the like button Smiley Frustrated

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 3

Re: It's a Pi!

😄 It's the Facebook curse!

I may need help also. When I saw the pic on my Facebook page I: 1) liked it, 2) shared it, 3) posted it up here...

Stephanie

Community ModeratorStephanie
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings