cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
beardedwonder
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Itemised calls, using bt address book , recently called numbers

hi, despite entering my contacts in the bt address book and then calling them, only the number dialled, rather than the name I have entered is listed on recently called numbers - they used to be 

bt don't seem to understand what the problem that I am attempting to describe, actually is

rgds

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Devon_Dave
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Itemised calls, using bt address book , recently called numbers

What model of phone are you having problems with?
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
beardedwonder
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

phone isn'the problem, it's 'my bt' facility i think

rgds

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

BT are not the only ones having problems understanding.. MYBT account does not have an address book with contacts.  you need to explain better

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
richardely
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

When viewing recent calls you were able to click on the number listed and add a name to it so that the name then displayed whenever that number was called, instead of the number. I always used it but now I cannot find it on the new layout. Does anyone know how I can get to it as I have a name to add to one of my recent call numbers? Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings