cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Just a quick question,

If ordering BT Business Broadband will i get a better ping than my current Infinity package?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Just a quick question,

To where?
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

As well as the above answer the only difference between the two is the actual product attached to the line i.e service level for faults, billing etc. The actual physical line is the same for both.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

@crozza-9 wrote:

If ordering BT Business Broadband will i get a better ping than my current Infinity package?

Not necessarily, especially if you get a new line fitted.

My mate ordered BT Business Broadand, as he works from home and T&C's for home product state not for business use. But mainly as he couldn't get Inifinity on his home phone as BT had not been able get cabinet permision from the owners of the estate he lives on.

However there was an Infinity cabinet, just down the road on the estate exit road and BT wired a new line into that to provide the Inifinity service. Worked fine, 76M odd down, 20M up 24/7.

Couple of months later Infinity became available on home line, which he also has got for rest of family.

Both lines feed into a Draytek router which shares the 160M bandwidth between his home office and rest of house.

0 Ratings