cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kinnyboy
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Just moved home, haven't been connected, in fact my account has been cancelled!

Go to solution

I'm posting here hoping that one of the mods can help me?

I had BT at my old address and informed BT a month ago of my moving date for phone/broadband/tv.

I wasn't connected on the day of my move and have been in contact with BT several time trying to find out the reason. I learn 2 days ago that something (which they won't tell me specifically) had gone wrong and that my account has been cancelled. I was then to expect a call back that day to help me solve the problem. 2 days have passed and no one has called. i keep calling up and getting the call centre staff who haven't a clue why this has happened and keep promising me that I will get a call back that never comes. I tried the Live Chat service and they said they can't help and that they'll get someone to call me. Of course no one calls. This is basically my last roll of the dice. If i thought it would help I might try signing up from scratch but then of course i'll start receiving 2 bills.

many thanks

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
RobbieMac
Message 2 of 5

Re: Just moved home, haven't been connected, in fact my account has been cancelled!

Go to solution

Hi @kinnyboy

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry for the delay connecting services at your new house and I appreciate the amount of times you have contacted us both on the phone and live chat to try and get this sorted out.

As you don't seem to be getting anywhere you can send us over your details and we'll give you a hand from here.  Click on my username here >> RobbieMac << and you'll see our contact link on the left hand side underneath my profile picture.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
kinnyboy
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Re: Just moved home, haven't been connected, in fact my account has been cancelled!

Go to solution

SOLVED!

A huge thanks is due to RobbieMac. He has gone above and beyond to solve my problem. Not only was my connection expedited but my speed was also inproved. I can't count the number of times he called me to let me know what was going on, and I am massively grateful for the help he has given me. 

This is my new first port of call for future issues.

Thanks again, Robbie. You are an absolute superstar.

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @kinnyboy,

Thank you for posting back. I'm happy @RobbieMac was able to help.

I'll pass on your thank you to Robbie.

Cheers

PaddyB

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

No problem @kinnyboy it was my pleasure! Smiley Happy

Happy new year!

0 Ratings