Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Just need help from a mandator

1 Phone went down 9/9/16 had internet no phone,
Phone line mended 14/9/16.
Now broad brown 16/9/16 fault in exchange reported to engineer, on 17/9/16

2,Broadband down again 24/9/16.
Phoned @ 13.14pm kept on hold for while chequers are done,
On phone 15.10 mins, then put on hold on Moble for 26.00 mins while more tests are done,
Given a number to complain to in U.K. 08000321118, all together on and off phone and broadband not working,

3, 25/9/16 Broadband back on about 2.30 for 5 hours then off again, 20.28 back on

4 bb down again on and off phone l hour finally spoke to jo in U.K. Call centre, told me it is a fault on my line outside, she gave me the 29th/9/16 to be fixed, jo also told me that someone would call back on Friday, after 2.30 pm.

5, bt engineer rang today 29/9/16 at 9.49am called him Dave, told me line fixed everything should be okay now, he said it was a fault with our old line so we swapped onto another one, got home from work and ha presto internet working, until 7pm and down it went again rang BT put on hold and yet again 48 hour to sort it, and all I want is help to get it sorted once and for all where do I go from here Ofcom and the ombudsman and claim compensation for the service I haven't had and the time I have spent trying to sort it, if this was a car you would be able to take it back and get your money back, just getting to the end of my wits
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Just need help from a mandator

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 3 of 4

@picktech I'm sorry about the faults with your line and broadband. If you need any help with this please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
picktech
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Thank for reply
Regards picktech
0 Ratings