Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 22

Re: Just ordered full package and regretting it already

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are a UK based team of people, who take personal ownership of your problem.

Once you get a reply, make sure that you are logged into the forum, then click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they cannot deal with service issues that way.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail, when its your turn in the queue.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

This is the form you should see when you click on the link. If you do not see this form, then you have selected the wrong link.
When you submit the form, you will receive an enquiry number, so please keep a note of it

Image2.jpg

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 22

Hi Spewy,

I am really sorry to hear about the problems you have had with your order. I'll be able to take a look at the details of your complaint. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 22

one thing i have noticed is the problems mainly apply to sky to BT moves i would not be one for a conspiracy theory but it does seem strange
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 14 of 22

If you want my advice run now while you still can, BTs customer service is terrible,

They have told me I'm a man when I am actually a female,

They mess with your bills when ever they want, & they take money out of your account when they are not supposed to

And deny you have made calls you have made and can prove,

I'm in the process of trying to get my rent back off them and cancelling my services, broadband & phone, phone-in has not worked for 4 months yet I'm still expected to & have paid for it & have paid for it.

Nothing about bt is british anymore, 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 15 of 22

SORRY, the only word they can say
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 22

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 17 of 22

Still no movement on this. Done as advised by the moderator bt contacting them and still no response.

I dread to think how existing customers are treated if this is how a new customer is treated - 0/10 for BT so far

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 22

Once you have replied to the moderators by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 19 of 22

Thanks, the PM i received in response said they would be in contact within 24 hours, at busy times 48 hours.

We are on the 5 day point now, so fingers crossed Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 22

weekends are not included in the waiting time the mod team are exceptionally busy at the moment and their auto acknowledgement is not being used they reply to every email strictly in turn so as soon as your mail reaches the top of their mail queue they will contact you personally by email or phone
0 Ratings