cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 42

Re: Just setup new Draytek vigor 2750N...... + resetting modem for increase in line profile

To post a pic [data],while your stats are on screen press your "Print/Screen" button on your keyboard.

Then paste that into a paint program,cut out the bit you want and save the pic in jpg or bmp format.

Then here in the forum use the little green monitor icon to upload and paste the pic into your post.

0 Ratings
grantsmith82
Contributor
Message 12 of 42

Re: Just setup new Draytek vigor 2750N...... + resetting modem for increase in line profile

here are my stats..  couldnt fit them all in 1 screen shot

stats

0 Ratings
grantsmith82
Contributor
Message 13 of 42

ironman  has your draytek unit increased/decreased sync naturally since you had your up n running 6 months.  or has it only changed after a restart?

0 Ratings
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 14 of 42

My profle has never changed,it was 38.7/10,then after I upgraded it is now 74.8/20.

My draytek shows attainable rates of 76888 down and 21555 up.

I get 8.8MBps download speeds from most sites and servers.

Sorry I can`t give you any answers about sync,as ,mine has always been ok with no disconnections,unless I did it.

0 Ratings
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 15 of 42

When you post a pic,like stats,it is better to use a rectangle tool in the paint program to cut out just the bit of the pic that you need and save that bit as another file,that way it is bigger and easier to read on here.

But windows "Paint" might not be able to do that,so try Paint.NET [thats the program name],its free and really good.

A search should lead you to it.

Hope you don`t mind me giving all that info,and hope it don`t sound patronising.

0 Ratings
grantsmith82
Contributor
Message 16 of 42

so looking at my stats how does my line look  do u think i can get much more out of it.  i know i can get at least 1 mb more as i lost that when disconnecting to switch to the draytek earlier...

also in the last min  i seemed to loose connection for about a min   not sure why????  all i did was log into the admin page on the router.   (knocked my profile down from 32.77 to 32.66)

0 Ratings
grantsmith82
Contributor
Message 17 of 42

is this better?

stats 1of2.jpg

stats 2of2.jpg

0 Ratings
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 18 of 42

That profile is being updated every 5 secs or so and would not be noticed on an OR modem,it is normal and will never be the same reading.

Over time if your line is ok it will rise to it`s max,and that max varies depending on lots variables like distance to the cab,line quality etc.

If you don`t actually get disconnected then in my opion,just use it and let it settle in.

Are you on the 40/10 package or the 80/20.?

If its 40/20 your stats are fine,and btw your SNR readings are good.

0 Ratings
ironman123
Recognised Expert
Message 19 of 42

At 207 your electrical length indicates that your are quite a way from the cabinet,mine shows 81 because my cab is about 50 yards from my house.

0 Ratings
grantsmith82
Contributor
Message 20 of 42

a 17a profile is updated every 5 secs?

is there a way to see on the router when it was disconected  as i had a disconnect about 20 min ago as prev mentioned but it still says system uptime is 11h:40m which is when i plugged it in etc..  really connection time should have reset and now be on 25mins ish

0 Ratings