George_Kaplan
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

KIndle Fire

Hello peeps. 

I've just got a Kindle Fire and I want to explore the options of using it outside the home, wirelessly connected.

I have some questions for the more enlightened.  Please keep the answers really simple beause I am realy thick and very old.

Do I need to download a App to access better Wireless connection?

Is the password that's required by BTWiFi and/or BT FON WiFi the password on the back of my Homehub or my account password?

Who invented the clockwork radio?

Is BT WiFi the same in the UK as BT FON WiFi or is the service different - if so how so?

What's the capital city of Peru?

How can I change my BT Homehub password?

How do they get the coating to stick on a non-stick frying pan?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks muchly.

George

1 REPLY 1
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 2

Re: KIndle Fire

@George_Kaplan wrote:

Hello peeps. 

I've just got a Kindle Fire and I want to explore the options of using it outside the home, wirelessly connected.

I have some questions for the more enlightened.  Please keep the answers really simple beause I am realy thick and very old.

Do I need to download a App to access better Wireless connection? No. 

Is the password that's required by BTWiFi and/or BT FON WiFi the password on the back of my Homehub or my account password? It's your primary btinternet.com email address and password.

Who invented the clockwork radio? Trevor Baylis.

Is BT WiFi the same in the UK as BT FON WiFi or is the service different - if so how so? No practical difference.

What's the capital city of Peru? Lima.

How can I change my BT Homehub password? Enter 192.168.1.254 in your browser and look there.

How do they get the coating to stick on a non-stick frying pan? Drawing pins.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks muchly.

George

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.