cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
glynwhite
Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Keeping the Phone and swapping to Infinity?

Does anyone know if we can swap over to inifinity but keep our rolling phone contracts?  I wish to remain a 620 revolutionary until they are forced to offer me something else.

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 12

Re: Keeping the Phone and swapping to Infinity?

Hi glywhite

Yep you can take up Infinity without changing your phone contract. 

ta

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 12

Hi Glywhite,

Sorry but there seems to be a bit of confusion around this query.  Unfortunately Broadband Anywhere is currently incompatible with BT Broadband Infinity.  If you place an order for Infinity your Anywhere account will be terminated.

This is something that we are working on and hope to be able to provide the two services together in the near future.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cheers

Sean

Community ManagerSeanD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 12

Oops!

Case of two mods needing to battle this one out eh!

cg

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings
glynwhite
Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Strange that.  I can wireless into all manner of other people's connections with me 620.  Is this because I revealed that I am still a breakaway 620 user and you are trying to eradicate us.

Afterall. I only use the mobile as a phone and a wireless internet viewer.  Not bothered about that VOIP stuff.

Power to the 620

0 Ratings
glynwhite
Contributor
Message 6 of 12

Well tomorrow is Infinity install day and I have had not a word about my mobile.  So have got a Vodafone deal.

Well ordering the Infinity, neigh when offered the Infinity deal, the salesman had to refer to his supervisor about the phone contract.  Answer:  No one knew what would be the outcome.  It could or could not continue tomorrow.

What is the deal BT?  Do none of you speak together?  Are you not just upgrading my Broadband element?

Really shoddy I must say.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 12

@Glyn the answer lies out there, somewhere.

How and when are you going to break the news to your faithful old

HTC 620 about the vodafone then? Smiley Very Happy

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 8 of 12

Hi glynwhite

Smiley Sad Turns out I was very wrong.  I'll get back in my box now...

Really sorry about that but SeanD was spot on.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
glynwhite
Contributor
Message 9 of 12

Well ladies and gentlemen. I have a 40mb Infinity internet and a BT contract phone. The billing pages also prove this.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 10 of 12

Aye up then Glyn, what BT contract phone did you end up with then

along with your mega broadband speed Smiley Surprised and what happened to the voda?

AQ.
"Welcome to Royston Vasey - You'll never leave."

0 Ratings