cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SpuriusMode
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Kelly - Modem replacement

I am still waiting for Kelly to supply the new modem. Kelly have now cancelled the appointment for the 4th time. Next appointment set for Sunday, I am not holding my breath.

Likewise, I do not understand why BT cannot let us replace the box ourselves. I have complained directly to BT. First I got no response whatsoever (after the 3rd cancellation). Sent another cancellation. This time they at least phoned me back. However this was just ot say it was all down to Kelly.

This is pathetic. BT chose to outsource the work to Kelly. They have not outsourced the responsibility.

Until this happened I was actually quite happy with BT, now I see that the jokes and gripes are aftually true!

BT - Get your act together. Just post the modem out. Most of your customers are better qualified than this bunch of jokers (who based on current evidence may not even exist) at Kelly's/

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
lyesbkz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 6

Re: Kelly - Modem replacement

My Openreach modem was absolutely fine until Kelly replaced it. Since then I've had issues with it and it's just been replaced (again). I don't understand why they need to replace something which is fine with a dodgy one.

0 Ratings
SpuriusMode
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Do you get to keep the old one?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

No, they take it away 😞
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
simon65
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

IMO dont let kelly take your old modem ,i wont let them in the house so im not aloud one (feel like a kid) but better still if you can afford it go out and buy a draytak vigor 2750n.

they are simple to get up and running ,wifi is great and NO BTFON to muck you about with ,read the TOS for BT FON and discover how they are sent info from YOUR home to them informing them about how BT FON is being used ,

if they can do that WHO ELSE is inside your equipment ?

broadbandbuyer is selling B grade ones for £144.05p which i think is a good price

0 Ratings
jamjar62
Expert
Message 6 of 6

I,ve seen one for £129.00 but won,t say where as everyone will want it ha! 🙂
JamJar62
0 Ratings