cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Kids Channels

I am checking to see if i am missing a trick here.

Ordered the KIDS channels as part of this £3 a month bolt on thing.

After a lot of faffing about to actually find the channels/services (customer service actually clueless!) i finally get them and simply find there are maybe one or two episodes of any particular show and that is all.

Some of this is that we are looking at the 2-5yo type programmes and cartoons as i notice some of the older kids channels and shows had full box sets it seemed but for little ones the choice of shows and amount of content is absolutely pitiful.

am i not looking in the right place - all i could see was a medley of a few shows (maybe half and hour compilation etc).

It sort of makes sense as the level of information on the bt site is shocking, maybe with such weak content they want to hide this fact?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Kids Channels

Looks to me that in the Library under Kids 

Pre-School Players  is what you want

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

but surely a few hours programmes is not what they expect us to pay £3 a month for?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 6

The appeal of the Kids add on for many will be the  9 live streamed Kids extra channels - so if you have infinity and can get them you get quite a lot. Without infinity you only get the On demand content. Several of the Pre-school player programs are box sets - it just that the program description and image don't actually describe them as box sets so at first glance you might think you are only getting one program.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

ok thanks

hope there is a bit more when i delve in but i am not optimistic.

It makes more sense when you say about infinity - that would be much better - anyway i have cancelled it for now and maybe when infinity comes along i try for another month to see
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

I also only have the TV Essential package, could you tell me what programs I can get n demand from Disney Junior, in particular can I watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Curious George, Doc Mcstuffin and Jake and the Neverland Pirates? If so how many episodes of each are available on demand? I have just signed up to BT but my package won't go live until the 26th September

0 Ratings