cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 31 of 36

Re: LACK OF HELP FROM BT

Hear Hear! If I didnt know better I would think that these people cruise sites like this just looking to irritate those looking for help. Either that or they actually work for BT 🙂
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 32 of 36

The really annoying bit is that I joined the forum to look for a solution to a problem with the HH5, but I have probably ended up spending more time arguing about whether or not BT are any use than anything else.

(I know that this thread started as a direct complaint, but that complaint in part was because of the 'stone-walling' I had received from BT and from others on this site)

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 33 of 36

@HermesMercury wrote:

It does appear that BT are very quick to suggest that things are not their fault.

It also seems that a number of people on this forum are very very keen to argue that BT are not at fault, whether or not they even understand the problem in hand.

problem is simple - you have a fault and are waiting for engineer to come to your home to fix it and does not show - this is repeated.  the problem is not your ISPs fault regardless which ISP you use - BT, SKY ,TT - the problem is with openreach and if they didn't have a monopoly on the lines ISPs could withdraw their business - but there is no choice  - unless you can get cable

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 36

@Blueyestu wrote:
Hear Hear! If I didnt know better I would think that these people cruise sites like this just looking to irritate those looking for help. Either that or they actually work for BT 🙂

the ONLY people on the forum who are BT employees are the forum mods everyone else is a customer just like you

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 35 of 36

I wish I knew how to do that clever thing where you get part of someone else's text to appear in my message....

No CLimjolly, I don't think that was my problem.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 36

nobody said it was your problem my reply on which you commented was in reply to a Blueyestu post and explained that it is openreach who are causing the missed appointment problem not BT or any other ISP

0 Ratings