Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
quinn1701
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 23

Re: LCP Send Termination Request - dropped line - HH5A

Go to solution

I ran another BTW speedtest as was talked about with the last BT mod I spoke to. Now looking at the results of it, it certainly looks like I'm getting less than my minimum guaranteed speed even allowing for overheads.

0 Ratings
quinn1701
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 23

Go to solution

Had an odd call from BT (claiming to be from the engineer team I think she said) at 9:40pm this evening (why call this late?) claiming the engineer has done some changes and the issue is now resolved. Quick check and nope, everything still as it was.

I'm a little concerned about getting a call that late, as though it was an attempt to persuade that the engineer wasn't required after all. To me if some engineer had done something, surely they'd be able to see the stats I see (plus more) and realise nothing had changed...that the justification for the mod team deciding to arrange the boost engineer is still valid.

0 Ratings
quinn1701
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 23

Go to solution

Final call with Neil this morning from the forum mod team. I am happy to say that after his and his colleagues efforts over the weeks I had issues, I can say that the technical issues have been fixed after a final few days of monitoring the line.

My thanks again to all for their efforts and investigations on my behalf.

0 Ratings