cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

LP205 & VP216 error messages when in UK

Hi, I can see this is a common problem which I have only just started getting in the last week on my smart TV's, Apple Devices and lap top after 6 months previously without any issues.  My IP address is showing as Lancaster so not sure what else to do; can anyone please help?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: LP205 & VP216 error messages when in UK

Are you also a B4RN broadband customer @Woodsie2 ?

For some reason, our system believes that ISP is in Ireland. I've asked our suppliers to investigate and fix ASAP.

Message 3 of 6

Yes - switched to B4RN  6 months ago.  It looks like you are already aware of this , shall I just leave it a few days and try again?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Unfortunately I cannot commit to any timescales on this, but I'll be sure to post here if/when I receive confirmation that it's updated.
Message 5 of 6

OK, so we haven't got the proper fix in place yet with our supplier, but we've put a temporary fix in place to make sure that B4RN customers can access our services until it's sorted. Can you please confirm that you're able to access it OK now @Woodsie2?
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi,

Yes, it is working now.  Thank you for picking this up and getting a fix in place, much appreciated.

0 Ratings