cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PoorBTservice
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

LRS section on MY BT and more

I really don't like the new, MYBT. Where the hell is the section to find out how long I have left for my line rental saver?

I can't believe you don't have a section that says, line rental, with the time you have left on LRS. I'm sure this is to confuse customers and not helpful at all.

While I am posting here, get rid of that stupid voice asking you to say in words, why you are calling BT about on the phone. This was not the case years ago. I want options like before, press one for bills. Flaming stupid and annoying.

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: LRS section on MY BT and more

This is a BT residential customer to customer forum. Your post does not go to BT. If you want to make a complaint about MyBT you will need to call this number 0800 800 150 navigate the voice activated phone system to the complaints department. You can also use the same number to navigate to the billing department and they can advise you when your line rental saver is up.

0 Ratings
PoorBTservice
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

HeyMan Surprised I am a BT residential customer and this site is part of mybt, that you have to log in to, so is related. If I call your useless customer service 150, they don't tell me that mybt is not part of them. Smiley Frustrated

I already complained about the stupid voice navigation system and as normal, BT doesn’t care. This forum is hardly helpful is it but have posted before when BT have not done well with the service.

If this is the case then I would advise others to move line rental to another servcie, as BT are not exactly good service or competitive.

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Hey, its not my useless cutomer service. I am a customer just like you and all the other people on this forum. There are no BT staff and your posts don't go to BT so complaining about it here is a waste of time.

0 Ratings
PoorBTservice
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Lol Ok but I thought BT staff reply on here like they did before. Must be another service they cut back on then.

Still, I want other customers to see what poor service BT really offer, so just as well I posted. Smiley Wink

0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 8

Well you could move line rental etc to Sky - oh no they don't offer LRS anymore.

You could look at your bank statements to see when LRS was paid , or your bills.

0 Ratings
pottyperson
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 8

MyBT is deficient in several respects, including lack of any contract end dates. But I've found a gadget which works round it brilliantly. A diary.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
ernie_c
Expert
Message 8 of 8

Sometimes you have to think laterally, rather than whinge.

You can get the start date of Line Rental Saver from MyBT.

Look in the 'Payment history' section and all will become clear.