cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
klacey
Beginner
Message 11 of 25

Re: Lack of Email.. Lack of BT support.. Numerous Board Complaints

BT care team just repored that I would be called on phone hone and mobile. I was not called on mobile. I was not home. I did eventually get called on mobile 6 days after complaint. I still do not know why email was destroyed. Posting on twitter with # means it is public & BT can't hide complaints. twitter team seems no better than any other part of shambolic complaint resolution at BT.
0 Ratings
SteveD3
Contributor
Message 12 of 25

Pleseblets us know the FB URL so I can join the campaign against BT
0 Ratings
SteveD3
Contributor
Message 13 of 25

More proof about BTs complte lack of customer service and the contempt for their customers. I got a TEXT this morning from BT saying their Customer Service people would Phone Me between 10.15 AM and 12.15 PM to speak with me, So I stayed at home all morning. and........................................ 12.15 has come and gone and NO BT.
0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 14 of 25

Hi Guys,

I appreciate that this issue is very frustrating for those who have been affected by this.  I apologise for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused and for the lack of response from us in relation to this.

We have highlighted these complaint's to our senior email team and they have been investigating as to what is causing this issue.  Not all customers are affected so we are trying to understand what is causing this.  At the moment I cannot offer any further info into what the problem is, as the investigation continues.

We have had success is fixing this problem for anyone who contacts us directly so please if you haven't already, make yourself known on this thread and we will extend our contact link to you and sort this problem out.

As soon as I learn more from the investigation that is being carried out I will post back here and share it.

Once again I am very sorry for the hassle this is causing.

Cheers

Sean 

0 Ratings
SteveD3
Contributor
Message 15 of 25

Now at 1PM today they leave THREE messages on my answer phone,( they were supoosed to phone between 10.15 and 12.15 this morning) 1 male probably the indian chap again, crackling line, unintelligable comments, 2 Lady probably Indian from Complaints dept saying she had now taken over the complaint, 3 same lady saying she has now passed my complaint back to the First guy !!!!!!!!   Is this supposed to be a professional modern telecoms company???  or is it some very bad joke

SteveD3
Contributor
Message 16 of 25

Sean " Inconvenienced !!!!!! THREE YEARS this has gone on for and its gettng worse, snd no one can believe anything BT staff now say because every promise of returned call is not kept, every promise of final resolution of the complaint has failed, we cannot even have a clear telephone call with BT staff, AND they do not listen, how many times do I have to tell the technies NO you can not access my PC remotely any more you have had FIVE attempts. Its clear beyond any and all doubt this recurring fault lies with BT YAHOOs stuff and NOT the customers pcs. There is a FAULT with BT Yahoos security system that is constantly detecting false attempts to access E mail accounts and locking customers out. life would be better, more reliable and less stressful if it was just TURNED OFF.
0 Ratings
SteveD3
Contributor
Message 17 of 25

Further Sean Your level 1, 2 and 3 technicians have all " FIXED" this problem on MULTIPLE occasions and THEY are your Complaints management team in the UK have PROMISED me that the problem is now sorted and will not happen again. But it does always happen again, and even after 5 Remote access repairs, Removing Microsoft office, Removing Windows Lives, Deleting my E mail account from my cell phone and only being left with a bare bone BT Yahood E mail set up it STILL DOES NOT WORK FOR MORE THAN TEN DAYS.

Sean the problem is clearly at YAHOOS security system which is either defective or over sensitive, if its turned off it will make life easier for the end users.
0 Ratings
4woodend
Contributor
Message 18 of 25

Sean,  I had to read your comment several times.   "We have had success is fixing this problem" you write.   I have now been without email for 9 days since BT were formally notified.   I have had the usual treatment of remote access attempts, call backs that did not happen and "escalation".   But still no emails - and zero customer care.   I have no idea how to rectify the problem and have only the very minor consolation that many others are experiencing the same abysmal service currently being delivered by BT.

0 Ratings
klacey
Beginner
Message 19 of 25

So are you able to find out what has happened to my email?
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 20 of 25

@klacey wrote:
So are you able to find out what has happened to my email?

If you look on your own thread, message 26, you will see that you have been offered the assistance of the moderators.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Email-destroyed-by-BT/td-p/1633356/page/3

I would suggest that you stick with the one thread, your own, and don't keep adding to every thread that has a similar problem. All that does is make it difficult for you and any body else replying to your problem.

0 Ratings