cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Lack of any real help from BT

Since the 30th May I have been phoning and reporting a fault on my line, which means we are unable to make or receive calls also our broadband keeps dropping off.  Was promised it would be done by the 6th June, full week after I reported it.  Heard nothing so chased again and was told now Tues 12th.  However yesterday I found out if you phone our number it is being directed to someone else.  I reported this again to the fault team who did not seem to understand what I was saying and again this morning.  I have phone the number as well I spoke to a very angry person who is P*****D off about getting all my calls.

I have tried a number of times now to explain the problem to the fault time and each time am told the cross connection has been resolved....when I know it has not because I call my number from a mobile and get someone else.   Does anyone know who I can complain to and make this an official complaint.  I done the e-mail on the website and the live chat but one end with no response and the live chat said had to call the fault team.  Also what is that every call I make to the fault team I get call back about 10 mins later asking for my feedback!!!!  When they fix it will give feed back.

Any advice as pulling my hair out now....can't even change supplier as the fault is at the exchange!!!!!

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Lack of any real help from BT

If you would like to contact one of the UK based BT Care Team who moderate this forum, they should be able to help you.

They can be contacted using this link BT Care Team

They normally respond by phone or e-mail, within three working days, however you should get an immediate confirmation, with a tracking number.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Thank you I will give this ago

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

To make a formal complaint write here:

If you’re a residential customer, write to:

Customer Service Manager