cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corduroy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 12

Re: Lack of professionalism and competence of BT fibre-to-the-premises and Executive level complaint

Of course today they cancelled the engineering visit scheduled for Monday "because further on- going work is needed..."

It is 93 days since I placed my order, 70 days since I was promised that fibre-to-premises would be up and running and 51 days since I was told that I was receiving executive level complaint handling. Yet, I an no closer to getting any service whatsoever from BT.

BT's complaint handling procedure consists in promising an engineering visit in the near future to keep me quiet and then cancelling it a few days before it happens.

0 Ratings
Corduroy
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 12

Re: Lack of professionalism and competence of BT fibre-to-the-premises and Executive level complaint

They seem now to have completely given up on even trying to sort this out. I was promised contact yesterday "because by then there certainly will have been progress" but there has been no contact (and no progress).

It really is pathetic tha this is the level of customer service provided by people who are involved with what must be considered to be vital infrastructure.

0 Ratings