cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Lags about every ten minutes when gaming

I had the exact same issue! Engineer came out and advised that my 'port' in the cabinet was faulty, a few days later this was fixed. The issue disappeared for a couple of weeks but came back again.

Now somebody from the executive complaints team has advised me that this lag is because other players are having bad connection. FALSE.

I wish I could speak to someone who actually understands what i mean.

The game I mainly play is called Counter-Strike Global:Offensive which has dedicated servers. 

I wish this issue would stop being overlooked as it's consistently being reported on this forum.

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 12 of 16

its back,

yeah same here connecting to dedicated servers (COD4)

doing my head in. i pay £50+ for this ****

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

Yeh mate been getting the same ever since had this broadband installed in June 2014

Will get on to Fifa 15 for example play one match and it will be fine play the second match and it will lag for sure 

PS4 is wired too and never had it wireless since the wireless is **bleep** on HH5.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

The wireless isn't that bad on the HH5, I'm just getting the lag on wireless and wired regardless and it's frustrating as hell

0 Ratings
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

Use a program called ping plotter lads that will tell you exactly where you are loosing the packets , set it to scan every second .

They are sending me a new router , I couldn't be **** to explain to the lovely Indian woman so just going trough the motions , get the router then ring up again stating its still happening, hopefully get an engineer out but with it being temperamental I can see I'm going to have a hard time of it

0 Ratings
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

I've updated my current situation in my thread.

https://community.bt.com/t5/BT-Infinity-Speed-Connection/Gaming-Packet-Loss-Issues/td-p/1420470

I'll give the program you mentioned a go and let you know how I get on

0 Ratings