cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nickapo
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Landline charges for calls I didn't make!

Hello - I've been charged 98 pounds last Tuesday for calls made to Fiji from my landline phone. I called BT, spent an hour on the phone talking to 6 different people but eventually they told me they would waive the charges within 72 hours. Today I received another bill that not only had the previous charges carried forward but also had some extra ones again for calls made to Fiji for another 92 pounds. All the calls are being made in short periods of time and look very suspicious. I spent another hour today chatting with support assistants and standing by on the phone waiting for someone to answer without any luck. The last person I chatted with said I have to pay these charges and didn't even make an effort to resolve the issue. Has anyone else faced a similar issue? If they don't answer phone calls and their chat personnel is not able to help what other options do I have?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
PaddyB
Message 2 of 2

Re: Landline charges for calls I didn't make!

Hi Nickapo,

Welcome to the community forum. I am sorry to hear that those call charges appeared on your bill. I'll be able to take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings