cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jackmillie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Landline not working

Landline has not worked since 13/12/16 ,placed order with vodafone on the 27/11/16 cancelled it same day but they informed BT they were taking over on the 13/12/16 which they did not as it was cancelled ,and since then i can not make or recieve calls ,broadband is working ok and I get a dialing tone on phone,phoned Bt many times to get this sorted was told i would have to place an order which has been cancelled 3 times and one was even placed on wrong address !!!! Phoned again today to be told there must be a fault on the line or a tag and was asked to unscrew the socket ,needless to say i didn't do that then he said the fault was outside !!!!! Fobbed me off ,he then said it would be fixed on the 12/02/17 ,what a joke and a disgrace this has taking this amount of time to be fixed ,I have E-mailed a complaint ,I left vodafone because of their incompetence looks like I will BT aswell !!!!! 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Landline not working

I have asked a forum moderator to help you they will post their contact link here
0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 3 of 4

Hi @jackmillie,

I'm sorry you've been left without a telephone service. I'll be able to help you get your service back up and running. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
jackmillie
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

And so it continues !!!! Had a call from customer services on 30/01/17 she said she would deal with it had another call 31/01/17 to ask if it was sorted ,no it has not and have heard nothing since !! Fault was raised 29/01/17 engineer was meant to have fixed it 01/02/17 did not happen ,2 hubs have now been delivered to the wrong address eventhou orders were cancelled ( by BT ) my question is why do I have to place an order for landline and broadband when i have never left BT ? landline is active ( just can not make or recieive calls ) broadband is working ,why is it so difficult to sort this out ? I have sent email to The mods ,I am not sure there is even a fault on the line ,bit of a coincidence that landline stopped working on the day vodafone told BT that they were taking over ( they did not as order was cancelled ) I also informed Bt that vodafone was cancelled ,so i think Bt took it that vodafone was taking over and done something !!!!! even had a letter from Bt saying they were sorry i was leaving ,i phoned them many times to say that was not the case ,so think that message did not get communicated to the right department ,some communication company !!!!! 

0 Ratings