cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

Latest Mybt app update version 1.2.3 25/9/15

Is anybody else having a problem with access via their BT id? The previous version was fine.
No hint of Touch ID either.
Checked on the full web site and the same BT id works.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Latest Mybt app update version 1.2.3 25/9/15

Works ok for me on Android.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 3 of 5

@Silverspireite wrote:
Is anybody else having a problem with access via their BT id? The previous version was fine.
No hint of Touch ID either.
Checked on the full web site and the sameBT id works.

Hi Silverpireite,

Welcome to the forum.  I am very sorry you are having problems with the latest version of the My BT app.

We are aware that some of our customers cannot log but we are still unsure as to why.  We are trying to get to the bottom of it and I was hoping you could give us a little more info.

Can you please let me know what device you are using to access the app?  and could you let me know what operating system this device is running? 

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 5

Hi

I think I have a simialr problem.

I have downloaded the latest version of the app, running on iOS9 on iPhone, and when I log on with the correct BT ID and password I get the error:

"Sorry, we haven't been able to log you in. Please try again. (Error: S1)"

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

M

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 5

Good Morning Cappmw,

Thanks for the post and welcome to the forum.  I am very sorry you are unable to access the MyBT app.

We have seen some reports from customers that since upgrading to IOS9 they have been unable to use the MyBT App.  There are a couple of reports on our forum about this very issue.

We have identified an issue with the MyBT app running on IOS9.  I work closely with the app team and last week they confirmed that they are developing a fix but this could take 2 weeks before its made available.  Once the fix is available I will confirm over on this thread, MyBT App - latest updated version for iOS 9 error message.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience but in the mean time you can still access your MyBT via BT.com.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings