cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CherylC
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Left BT, problems accessing Cloud during 30day time limit despite many calls - files now gone

Go to solution

Hi there,

I am extremely upset and very angy from conflicting advice from BT Cloud customer service in India.

I left BT on 30th May - I was told I had 60 days (although today it was confirmed 30 days) - nevertheless, the 30day period would have ended in June.

I had access to bt cloud from my pc and intially no problems.  I move those files into the 'Deleted Folder' however I was unable to use the 'restore' button to.... restore the files.  I have had problems with this ever since.

I had made many calls, one of which advised me to set up BT email account to fix the soloution(which provided me with a new account number) - again I was told I had until the end of July to retrieve my files.

I called again in June and was told there was a new Cloud update coming out in July and was to wait until then.  Hence today I called Cloud team to ask what was happenning with the update and raised concerns about my files only to be told I had 30 days only and despite my cloud app telling me I have used 100% storeage, I am no longer able to access BT Cloud.  This is why I am angy - this 'fault' could have been resolved in the 30 day period. 

I am extremely upset from the poor shoddy service from technical support whose advice I relied on.

I have family photos/videos stored on there I cannot retrieve and were uploads from my phone, although knowing it could have been prevented has upset me.  I am not familiar with technology and wondered if there was any way I could have some access - even for a day to my bt cloud to restore my files? 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
CherylC
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Left BT, problems accessing Cloud during 30day time limit despite many calls - files now gone

Go to solution
I note that I did not permanently delete these files
0 Ratings
JoeV
Retired BT Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Left BT, problems accessing Cloud during 30day time limit despite many calls - files now gone

Go to solution

Hi @CherylC,

Sorry you've had trouble downloading the contents of your BT CLoud account after cancelling BT Broadband.

I've responded to your PM with a request for your account details, so I can get our Customer Care team to look into this for you. If you can send me this information (via PM, please don't post it here) then I'll look into it.

Thanks,

Joe

0 Ratings