cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Length of printed bill

I like to print my bill. This takes 8 pages of paper. There is acres of wasted space. Can the bill not be shortened to say 2 pages. Think of the environment!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Length of printed bill

@TimWyatt wrote:

I like to print my bill. This takes 8 pages of paper. There is acres of wasted space. Can the bill not be shortened to say 2 pages. Think of the environment!

You can save your billing files as pdf to the downloads folder. Don’t think it’s eight pages, but there’s also the 2 sided printing option on most printers.

It’s easy to save those files to a usb drive, if you wish. These can be read from any pc, or if you have portable devices they can be transferred to them for temporary viewing, if space is limited.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

@TimWyatt wrote:

I think you should think of the environment by not printing it in the first place whatever its size!!!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 5

@TimWyatt wrote:

That is why BT want you to use paperless billing to stop unnecessary waste of paper and printer ink.

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 5

Agreed with the above 2 replies. I don't print anything unless it's absolutely necessary!
0 Ratings