cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pancho78
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 15

Re: Line bonding??

Yes I think if your in the right position for fttp on damand that would be cheaper but I was just think of a good altternative for those that are more rural and on damand would be far to expensive .in such cases I think it would be a great alternative to increase slow infinaty speeds as the broadband land scape changes and let's face it it is moving a quite a pace now with a danger of those in rural or long distances from the vdsl box being left behind even now with top fttc speeds some on the same package can be 60-70 meg slower already with the massive leaps in speed each time the technology changes
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 12 of 15

Well apparently as of recent my exchange is due for some FTTP upgrades, don't know whether is will be for the people only connected directly to the exchange or rolled out to most premises, will just have to wait and see!
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
jussa21
Contributor
Message 13 of 15

Will FTTP work with overhead cables or is I just underground only if so lots of people will never get it
0 Ratings
Guru
Message 14 of 15

To my knowledge it should definitely work with overhead cables.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

Yep they just run the cable along side the existing drop wire.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings