Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Line installation date and activation date are different

Go to solution

Hi All

I have an engineers appointment booked for the 24th Feb and a new line is going to be installed. In my order tracking, it says the phone line will be activated on the 24th, but then says broadband won't be activated until the 3rd March. Is it normal to have 2 separate dates like this? My hub is also due to be sent out in time for the 24th. I would have thought my phone line and broadband would both be active the day the line is installed?

Thanks

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Line installation date and activation date are different

Go to solution

@sa_sa1 wrote:

Hi All

I have an engineers appointment booked for the 24th Feb and a new line is going to be installed. In my order tracking, it says the phone line will be activated on the 24th, but then says broadband won't be activated until the 3rd March. Is it normal to have 2 separate dates like this? My hub is also due to be sent out in time for the 24th. I would have thought my phone line and broadband would both be active the day the line is installed?

Thanks

That is quite normal, as they are separate tasks. The broadband task cannot be issued to the field staff, until the phone line task has been closed. The phone line is need for commissioning.

0 Ratings