cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Live Premier League Football missing from EPG

Go to solution

So the Brighton v Chelsea game was listing on channel 433 of the EPG for Ultimate but channel 465 listed 'Welcome to BT Sport ultimate'.

I thought perhaps this game was not in HDR but I found it was in HDR on the app and when I checked 465 it was in HDR on there too - just not listing.

We've had EPG issues with this channel before - why is it so hard for this channel to be reliable?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Live Premier League Football missing from EPG

Go to solution

The event wasn't scheduled to be in HDR - it was a last minute change.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
Surely better to leave the existing EPG entry well alone to record whatever match was actually broadcast rather then break people's recording timer?

I note one of my Sunday's rugby games timers is now broken.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@gomezz in this instance, there was no entry in the EPG on the HDR channel - it just showed the usual "Welcome to BT Sport Ultimate" entry.  The SDR channel correctly listed the match, so anyone who had set it to record would have still seen it record OK.  The only issue is that no one will have been able to schedule to record the match in HDR.

In what way is your rugby scheduled recording broken?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Scarlets v Bristol on Saturday teatime is showing with a warning sign in the timer list and not showing as to be recorded in the EPG.

Just the latest in a long line of mucking around with the EPG info for existing programmes - the practise seems to be instead of adjusting the information just delete it completely and re-add it with a different id which screws up anyone who has already selected it be recorded.  BT need to sort this out and start doing it properly.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

@gomezz  by warning sign in timer list  - is this the Scheduled  section of MyTV  on the  Youview box ? Is there any text like Schedule problem or anything similar displayed . Is the start time of the recording  and channel in the schedule  precisely the same as  the current start time showing in the EPG ? Which channel is the recording set for (ie SD/HD/4K)

0 Ratings