Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 11 of 36

Re: Live today and stuck on ADSL yet BT promised me I would be on ADSL2+

Just called sales and I should definitely be on ADSL2 which is good news, so hopefully it will be fixed soon..... on hold now with BT India

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 36

good luck you will need it - better with email to mods

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 36

emailed the mods with everything needed so fingers crossed, still having fun just trying to call BT India, which number should I be calling?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 36

Just leave it with the mods they will deal with it
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 36

normal cs 08001114567  probably the one you are currently on hold withSmiley Wink

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 16 of 36

that number rings a bell lol sorry for the bad pun!

0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 17 of 36

Just got off the phone to BT India and they are running some tests to confirm my suspicions and will be calling me back in about 10 minutes

Doesn't sound that hard to resolve and we will see.

Many thanks for everyone's help on this and I will update this thread with hopefully some good news.

0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 36

BT India where very helpful and got the old good news and bad news scenario, they have placed a new order for me to be placed onto the ADSL2+ service but as it is a new order I have to wait 10 days.

So it maybe a while before the service is stable and up and running but at least I have internet access and not using my mates 3g dongle!

For the record I am happy to be able to get put onto the right service just wish it could be done faster!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 19 of 36

be better if you get a reply to your email to the mods.  I've more confidence that they will sort it out as they have done for others with the same problem as you.

hope you don't have to wait toooo long - and you don't get problems with adsl2+ and it's aggressive treatment of any noise on your line. 

If you want some sad readingSmiley Sad just read some of the forum post about upgrading

0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 20 of 36

Being with BE/Sky for quite a while and managed to max out my connection at 22mbit with no drop outs or any such issues with ADSL2+ but early days yet and will keep on top of BT.

Waiting for a response from the mods and if they confirm what BT India have said then this will give me more peace of mind.

Just realised when I get moved across I have to go through the 10 day training period so will be a good 20 days before I have a reliable service again.

0 Ratings