cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gazzaing
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 36

Re: Live today and stuck on ADSL yet BT promised me I would be on ADSL2+

i was supposed  to go live to day with estimated speed of 7-8 meg, when no equipment arrived i phoned up  they told me orderd had been forgot about and i would have to re order , and i would get no bt vision as my max speed was now 512 kbps lol so i have no bb and even if i did would not be worth it , my smart phone is quicjker , im only 140 meters from exchange

0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 22 of 36

Ouch mate I hope they sort out yours asap and I am going to call BT sales today to confirm that BT India have done their job properly and placed a new order.

Just checked under My BT and I have a fault tracking number but no new orders is this right?

0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 23 of 36

BT placed a new order for the 'upgrade' and then cancelled it!

On the phone again and waiting for a new order to be placed.... hopefully the moderators will come back to me soon as I think they will get it done much faster.

0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 24 of 36

Finally got through to a very helpful lady who said the issue was their computers where showing me on the adsl2 package when I was not.

She has placed a new upgrade order to be put onto the right package and that goes through on the 1st Feb which has now appeared under My BT - Order Tracking.

But now shows up 12 month contract not 18 lol

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 36

never know your luck - you might 21CN and a reduction to 12 month sentence  lolSmiley Very Happy

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 36

lol.... like it... sentence well you never know maybe i might benefit from all this 😉

0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 36

Got some semi good news, my ip profile has tamped up to 7150 quite an increase from only 2000 yesterday
0 Ratings
daleski75
Aspiring Expert
Message 28 of 36

Ramped not tamped **bleep** T9 lol
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 29 of 36

'top of the shop' for adslmax - roll on adsl2Smiley Wink

makes the sentence better  lol

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
ITtech
Aspiring Expert
Message 30 of 36

Adsl2+ should be a breeze on this connection ... so long as you leave it alone to go through training. Don't reset it at all during training. At 16db it should be stable and fast, and you're best with a SSFP if you havn't got one.
Click the star if my posts have helped.
0 Ratings