Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tamara1
Beginner
Message 1 of 10

Loaded MasterCard reward

Go to solution

Hi, I hope someone can help. I ordered BT around start of August and this was installed on 22nd August. The package included the Entertainment package TV, Phone line and broadband. I was told that as an incentive, I would receive £125 MasterCard. To date, I am yet to receive this.
30 days from installation was 21st September, so I wondered if I had to claim this first via another avenue or if I just to expect this through the post?
My BT Account Number is GB******* if someone can access this and come back to me please?
Thank you
Tamara

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 10

Re: Loaded MasterCard reward

Go to solution

You have to follow the instructions to claim it.  They don't just send the cards out.

0 Ratings
Tamara1
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

Go to solution
And these instructions are where exactly?
0 Ratings
Ectophile
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 10

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Tamara1
Beginner
Message 5 of 10

Go to solution
I have already done this and it just states I am not eligible. Thank you for info though
0 Ratings
BALDYIAN63
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Go to solution

Keep trying Tamara

I had the same issue last year. Repeatedly trying to get my Reward Card and repeatedly being informed i wasn"t eligble or it was on it"s way ? Yesterday i managed to find the Reward Card in MY BT (never been seen before) but as it is now out of it"s activation date i have lost the £100 value. Ironically since finding the Reward Card on MY BT it appears too have vanished!!

Keep sending Emails chasing the Rewards Card and keep your fingers crossed it seems. 

Good luck

Ian 

0 Ratings
Tamara1
Beginner
Message 7 of 10

Go to solution
That's great Ian, thank you
0 Ratings
elliejay62
Beginner
Message 8 of 10

Go to solution

I am having exactly the same problem having ordered fibre broadband and telephone specifically because of the loaded mastercard reward offered. Like you, when I follow the instructions in the order confirmation email the reward form tells me I am not eligible to claim a reward.  I therefore sent a claim through to customer service to which I received a reply from soemone called Sandip who said that he had tracked my reward and would send me £100 Sainsburys gift card (!?) within 30 days. This email was  follwed five minutes later by a second email from Sandip telling me to ignore the last email as he had checked again and I wasn't eligible for anything - apparently there were no offers running on the 25th August. But I am sure that there was an offer on site the day I placed my order so I intend to keep on chasing until I get somewhere and will let you know how I get on. 

0 Ratings
Tamara1
Beginner
Message 9 of 10

Go to solution
Hi, thanks for info, I've received the same email this evening weirdly enough, I've responded but not yet heard back so will keep on it- thanks again
0 Ratings
RewardCardScam
Beginner
Message 10 of 10

Go to solution

Think you meant "They just don't send the cards out."

0 Ratings