cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
safecontractor
Contributor
Message 41 of 491

Re: Is this a clue to why people are being locked out?

Thanks for that ... BT

Safecontractor

0 Ratings
Jimbob43
Aspiring Contributor
Message 42 of 491

I agree as I renewed my contract on the 13thJune and when it was acctivated at midnight my  bt yahoo mail has not worked since, had no joy from BT customer service as they don't no what problen is either .

0 Ratings
tonyk77
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 491

Re: Locked out of bt email - stuck in a loop

Any news then?

Nobody from the UK moderators team has contacted me.

0 Ratings
tonyk77
Aspiring Contributor
Message 44 of 491

It certainly seems to be a widespread problem affecting BTMail (not BT Yahoo) users.

I have been locked out since Thursday. My original thread was:

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Locked-out-of-bt-email-stuck-in-a-loop/td-p/1631659

The promised contact from the moderators has not yet materialised.

I just wish someone at BT would be honest and admit that there is a problem, and give us a single point of reference rather than multiple points so that we can be briefed regularly by somebody who is properly familiar with the fault.  I appreciate that it might take some time to resolve things, but this would be a lot less stressful for BT and for their customers.

As a Communications Company, BT communication leaves a lot to be desired.

0 Ratings
4woodend
Contributor
Message 45 of 491

I agree - and am precisely the same situation.
0 Ratings
4woodend
Contributor
Message 46 of 491

Complete silence - and no emails. BT offers a pretty poor service
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 47 of 491

Hi @tonyk77,

Thanks for posting. Sorry for the delay in getting back. We have your details and will be in touch shortly.

@safecontractor and @4woodend,

If you haven't already raised a fault for this please drop me over an email with your details and I'll look into it for you. You'll get the contact the moderators link in my profile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 48 of 491

Hi guys,

I've merged a couple of threads as it looks like you're all having the same problem. Please don't cross post as it doesn't help in getting this sorted. If you're still having problems please post up the details, including any error messages you're seeing and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
thedreamweaver
Beginner
Message 49 of 491

This happened to me as well. Went through the BT ID stuff. Got the two green screens with ticks. Tried to log in to email and now I'm in an eternal loop. Did the online chat thing and it's been escalated to level 2 (I have no idea what that even means). Plus it's been logged as a broadband fault - no idea why as my broadband is fine. Any ideas guys? Thanks 🙂
0 Ratings
4woodend
Contributor
Message 50 of 491

David M - thank you for your message.   Yes I logged a fault with BT more than 5 days ago and with DanielS as mod more than 4 days ago.

I was told by someone from "level 2" that  "the engineers will restore the email on Monday".   I still have no access to email...

0 Ratings