Re: Lost access to primary email account following BTID/Mail merge

details sent

0 Ratings
bowlesy555
Beginner
Message 142 of 491

Hi,

please add me to your list of users affected and provide me the contact link.

Thanks,

Claire

0 Ratings
Krell
Beginner
Message 143 of 491

Hi,

Please add me to the list of affected users.  I have already contacted the mods twice from the other thread about being stuck in a loop but have not had any contact and have been without email for 3 weeks!!

Any help you could give me would be most welcome - like swimming through treacle with BT support (call and chat).

Regards

Graeme

0 Ratings
cautiousrob
Aspiring Contributor
Message 144 of 491

Thanks RobbieMac - I followed your link and 'think' I've sent you the details but received no confirmation. In case not my problem is the same as everyone else - ie. repeatedly locked out of email, have to reset new password every 10 minutes or so. I'm using Win10 with WLM. Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 145 of 491

Hi @bowlesy555 and @Krell Sorry that your having this issue. 

Send us in your details by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 146 of 491

Hi @cautiousrob Sorry you didn't get a confirmation your details were sent. I've checked and we have received your form.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Hermionep
Beginner
Message 147 of 491

Re: Locked out of bt email - stuck in a loop

HELP! Very pleased to have found this thread and interested to read others having the same issues.

I am stuck in a loop resetting my password and getting no where with it, it keeps telling me my password is incorrect, I am totally locked out of my account on my laptop and devices. I have recently moved to New Zealand and are unable to call the suggested 0808 100 6778 number to get help as it does not work from abroad. I have used the online chat, not much help and called twice and spoken to advisors who could only give me the 0808 number to call which you can't call from abroad as they didn't deal with email issues.

I have had this email account which was a talk21.com account for 16 years and I desperately need to get back into my account. Can anyone kindly advise the best way for me to do this. I am in New Zealand which isn't helping. I am desperate!

Many thanks

Hermione

Edited - I am using my husbands email address

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 148 of 491

Hi @Hermionep 

Send us your details and we'll be happy to help you with this. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

0 Ratings
Hermionep
Beginner
Message 149 of 491

Hi,

Apologies just read some more of the thread and on another. Please add me to affected user list.

Many thanks

Hermione

0 Ratings
Hermionep
Beginner
Message 150 of 491

@JohnC2 Thank you, much appreciated. I have sent you a pm.

Hermione

0 Ratings