cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaddyB
Message 161 of 491

Re: Locked out of bt email - stuck in a loop

Hi @daisymay,

If you click on my username you should see the "Contact The Mods" link in the About Me section of my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
cautiousrob
Aspiring Contributor
Message 162 of 491

Re: Lost access to primary email account following BTID/Mail merge

Hi JohnC2

Thread's gone a bit quiet so I just wanted to let you know my problem is no better. If it helps it seems only outgoing mail causes the problem. Once I've changed passwords (yet again) I can receive emails fine. The moment I try sending one however I get locked out and have to do another password reset. V. frustrating and it doesn't matter if I do it from my desktop, phone, tablet or from within the BT mail server.

Is there any progress on this?

Thanks for your help - Robert.

0 Ratings
daisymay
Contributor
Message 163 of 491

Thank you - please add me to the list of people needing help with this problem. The URL is that of my original distress call.
0 Ratings
Damian99
Aspiring Expert
Message 164 of 491

Hi if any Moderator can find the time to help me with the same issue please i have had my account blocked 3 times today all ready. I ring up and get no joy, i use on line chat and they are just as useless. I have to reset my password everytime i want to log in to or try to access my emails.

I have had enough of this now, any help (proper help) would be much appreciated, thanks 

0 Ratings
tonyk77
Aspiring Contributor
Message 165 of 491

I've had to reset passwords again today - twice!

This is becoming extremely annoying now!!

Tony

0 Ratings
tonyk77
Aspiring Contributor
Message 166 of 491

And once more!

0 Ratings
tonyk77
Aspiring Contributor
Message 167 of 491

And yet again!

Please can someone at BT sort this out.

Thanks

Tony

0 Ratings
camster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 168 of 491

If it's makes feel any better, I have had the exactly the same issues for a week. I have had the level 2 complaints team working on it all week and it's still unresolved. Keep getting the texts that account compromised, changing the passwords twice daily.. No drop down options showing my other email addresses on  BT webmail. BT currently have no idea how to fix it😭

0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 169 of 491

Hi Guys,

If any of you need help, click on my user name and then on contact the mods. It will take us a few days to get it picked up but we will and we know what needs to be done.

@tonyk77, I've checked and I can see we've received your emails. They were sitting in a different teams queue so I've moved them over into ours. As soon as we pick it up we will be in touch.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Damian99
Aspiring Expert
Message 170 of 491

Thanks DanielS i have contacted the MODS but how will you/they get in touch as its pointless replying via email as we keep getting blocked lol

0 Ratings