cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PaddyB
Message 231 of 491

Re: Locked out of bt email - stuck in a loop

Hi @HarryS,

I'm sorry to hear your experiencing the same issue. I'll be able to help you get access to your email. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact the Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
HarryS
Beginner
Message 232 of 491

I have just sent you my details PaddyB.
0 Ratings
HarryS
Beginner
Message 233 of 491

I have sent the BT Moderator my contact details more than 90 minutes ago.  I was also promissed that I will be receiving a call from BT's Level2 team.

I have been waiting all morning on a Saturday for someone to contact me from BT.  It is the 6th day that I am not able to access my email.  BT is a joke.  Please Read this article by BT CEO, http://home.bt.com/tech-gadgets/tech-news/bt-ceo-gavin-patterson-delivers-vision-for-britains-digita...  

Is this guy leading the same company where a customer need to chase BT support for 6 days , day and night without any success.                   Shame on you BT.      

HarryS
Beginner
Message 234 of 491

I have been on the phone to BT in India.  They realised that they have not escalated my case to Level 2.  After another 40 minutes of argument.  They escalated me to Level 2.  The Level 2 response was that I might get a call within next 2 days from the Backend team.  No one knows what the problem is.  No one knows what the root cause is.  I also contacted several times the BT moderators on this forum, but non of them bothered to contact me either.  This tells me that I need to look at other options when my contract is due for renewal.  

PaddyB
Message 235 of 491

Hi HarryS,

I've had a look at our email queue and can see we've received your details. We have been extremely busy over the last few days so there are a few cases a head of you in the queue. We'll reply as soon as we can. 

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 236 of 491

You probably wouldn't be so busy if BT sacked the complete email team and employed people competent to fix the underlying problem!!!

0 Ratings
4woodend
Contributor
Message 237 of 491

Licquorice,  on this we agree.   Now what?   The problem is not just that BT fails to provide any form of customer care but that those in a position to do something about it fail to take action.   Of course we could remove our custom - but the sheer hassle has so far deterred many including me.   So we moan and no improvements are implemented.   I have no idea how to take matters forward - and am only glad that I have never had the misfortune to work for an organisation like BT that depends upon and then damages the integrity of its own employees.   While it must be true that responsibility lies at the top of the organisation, every one involved with BT is tainted by the absent customer care - and should do something about it.    The embarrassment of failing to cope with a recognised problem for more than 6 weeks is clearly not sufficient to galvanise BT into action....

licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 238 of 491

I really don't know what the answer is, they appear to have no shame whatsoever. I rather suspect the problem is as much a business/political one with the complication of trying to operate with 2 suppliers of email system. One of which they are trying to ditch and the other totally incompetent and unable to provide a service.

gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 239 of 491

Send a complaint email to the CEO every day and copy it into your local MP. The government are looking for ammo to break up BT so it might help. You could also include a copy to Watchdog and any other Consumer Rights, TV/Radio local press etc just for good measure.

dacle31
Aspiring Contributor
Message 240 of 491

Hi, Also locked out of emails since midday 22/07/16. Cant access via client or webmail. My address is a secondary one. My partner uses the primary address. Access to this has been sporadic. We are still on Yahoo mail

0 Ratings