Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 281 of 491

Re: Locked out of bt email - stuck in a loop

This is getting ludicrous that the mods have to keep sorting this out individually. Are the databases so screwed up that the mail team have no hope of sorting this out except when customers complain of a problem?

0 Ratings
4woodend
Contributor
Message 282 of 491

Licquorice, I agree yet again. How the mods can continue to provide what help they can as opposed to letting the customers know the nature of the problem which has remained unresolved after more than 2 months, is beyond me. I have, however, been fortunate in never having good to work for a company that put its own poor service ahead of customers' needs. We, customers and BT staff alike are diminished by this absence of acceptable practice.. But who cares?
0 Ratings
ejwhite175
Beginner
Message 283 of 491

Hi

How long does it take for the Mods to sort out the e mail accounts? I contacted them yesterday. I'm going on holiday on 6th August and desperately need access to my holiday documentation. 

Also how will I be contacted seeing as I can't access e mail!!

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 284 of 491

The moderators are extremely busy, no doubt as a result of this email fiasco, and are presently taking about six working days to get back to you once your request is in their work stack.

You could give them an alternate email address or a phone number that they could contact you on. Just submit it on the form you have already used using the reference number you received.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 285 of 491

Hi @ejwhite175 Sorry about the delay. If you need to get things moving straight away then it would be best to contact the Technical Chat Team and they will be able to help you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
ejwhite175
Beginner
Message 286 of 491

Hi John

Is this the same chat team based somewhere in the East who said they can't help me on tuesday and that someone from Yahoo would ring me today from 1:20-1:40pm? (they haven't)?

0 Ratings
llexuss
Beginner
Message 287 of 491

yes for sure been there done that
0 Ratings
daisymay
Contributor
Message 288 of 491

Just a note to @PaddyB - sorry to say my email is still in a loop - no change over the weekend. Any idea how long it'll be?

0 Ratings
NVD938
Beginner
Message 289 of 491

I have had no contact other than the standard acknowledgement email from the Forum Moderation Team. Thanks to a very helpful member of the Chat team, I now have access to my emails, but I still can’t access any of my account information. When I try to access, the Yahoo! sign on page appears and asks for my password in a never-ending loop. Please help.
0 Ratings
zztom65
Beginner
Message 290 of 491

Hi,

can the mods please enable the ability for me to contact them with details about my elderly parents email account.

They are having the same issue with having to reset the password repeatedly since the BTID/Email merge, and have been calling BT helpline 2 hours at a time with no help other than someone else will ring them the following day. and then dont.

Been happening repeatedly over the past 3 weeks...

Cheers

Tom

0 Ratings