cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NeilO
Message 11 of 16

Re: Long term problem

Go to solution

@Jo636 I'm really sorry about this, I've tested the line and it did pick up a fault which I've reported through to Openreach again.

0 Ratings
Jo636
Beginner
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution
Hi Neil
Have openreach been filled in all the problems we've been having though as the last time they were called we had an engineer asking on the phone what the problem was.

I've just received this text too....I presume we won't be liable for any charges with all the problems we've been having? Sorry to sound a bit blunt but this is getting ridiculous and to be honest the good will gesture we have been offered after all the problems is a bit of an insult!

Hello, BT here. Sorry about your fault. We aim to fix it by the end of 01/07/2017. To find out how we're getting on, go to bt.com/faults. If the problem isn't with BT kit, you might need to pay GBP129.99 charge. So it's worth checking your own equipment and letting us know if you fix things yourself. For help with checking your equipment, go to bt.com/wiring. Thanks.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

@Jo636 Yes I've spoken to Openreach and emphasised that this is a repeat fault and they have records of the previous fault reports we have made to them regarding your line. 

Don't be alarmed by the text the problem is on the network, I will monitor the fault here and will follow up with you after Openreach have looked at it.

0 Ratings
Jo636
Beginner
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution
Thanks Neil
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

@Jo636 An Openreach engineer attended to the fault on Friday but wasn't able to do the repair but it appears to have been located to a distribution point close to your home. They are due to work on this again today/tomorrow and we'll continue to keep an eye on this to ensure it's moving in the right direction. 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution

@Jo636 I called there but missed you, I can see Openreach made a repair on your line yesterday and I wanted to make sure it's fixed? 

0 Ratings