Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeGB
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Looking for HH6 return info

Hi,

We got a BT smart hub 6 recently in the hope of improving our wifi but are very dissapointed with it and can't find anything out about returning it for a refund.

Found a web page saying we need an RMA and that there should be something in our online account pages but i can't find it and made no headway at all trying to ask people in foreign parts about it, they just keep wanting to check the line and send an engineer out, along with reminders about a possible £130 bill.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Looking for HH6 return info

phone the sales line on 0800800150
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Did you buy the SmartHub or was it send as a replacement for a faulty one?

See link for returning a bought one

https://www.shop.bt.com/help/returns-and-refunds/how-do-i-arrange-a-return

If that doesn't help you can call BT on 0800 917 0510 (9am to 5pm) or email them at shop@bt.com

0 Ratings
MikeGB
Contributor
Message 4 of 4

I have tried asking about getting it replaced as it seems faulty and got no where with that so started asking about return for refund but everyone so far keeps wanting to check the line and ask me to reboot the router etc., they just seem to ignore the initial question about returning it after asking why I want to. I don't see how they can tell the wifi is **bleep** from several thousand miles away as it can't even get two rooms away in our house, the HH5 wifi is better.

Bought the HH6.

I did find the page the link points to but I get stuck at : " Log into your account by clicking the 'My Account/Log In' link at the top of our website. Once you've logged in please select - 'view orders and returns' and choose the order that you wish to return goods from."  when I log in to our account I can't find 'view orders and returns' anywhere, think I have clicked all the links into profile etc.

0 Ratings