cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abloke36
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Lost my BT/YAHOO E.mail

Today has been a nightmare . For some reason I could not get into my e.mail account .

I went to reset password as usual and the FINISH button link has broken and will not respond.

Contacted BT . Spent 35 minutes waiting to connect to gentleman in India who was very helpful and reset my Password .

Everything was fine for a short while and then when i tried to sign in again it told me it did not recognise my account .

Went back into mail , removed BT/ Yahoo , attempted to add back in and just ended back up at reset page again where the button does not work .

Then I was blocked because of suspicious activity !

Confused . I cant access my e.mail 

Phil

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
JohnRH
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Lost my BT/YAHOO E.mail

Hi

Follow this link and read the thread.

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Continually-locked-out/m-p/1682799#M47862

I think you'll find its the same issue as I have.

Like you after resetting the password to a new one the finish button does not take you away from the page but don't worry, its confusing but the reset does go through. However it doesn't last long.

I have been telling BT technical today that there are others like me who are getting this problem so read what I have said and see if your problem is the same as mine and one other who alos commented.

Cheers.

John

0 Ratings
Tryfan
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Lost my BT/YAHOO E.mail

Same here. After using BT Mail for many years, last week logged in as normal to recieve a message - sorry your BT Mail no longer exists. Same for my wife. Do you think I can get anyone to listen and make sense of why. I'd even be happy to talk to India if I could reach them.

Tried emails no response. Tried email again today this time the complaint emai failed to send -amazing you couldn't make it up.

0 Ratings