Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GTFC197
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Lost out on Sainsbury voucher

Go to solution

I'm not impressed with rejoining BT, for 2 main reasons;

1. Lost out on Sainsbury voucher because I had a problem trying to rejoin online so phoned for help and person on phone rtold me it would be quicker and easier for him to do and that he would sort out my voucher for me, only to find out neasrly a moth later that I don't qualify because it wasn't done online.

2. When I left Plusnet to rejoin BT, I was assured that the cancellation fee from Plusnet would be paid by BT, so I didn't have to pay out of my own pocket. I checked with the operator I spoke to on several occasions during phone call and was told each time that I would not have to pay anything myself, now being told that I have to pay first and then they will credit my account.

Other reason not as important, can't see my bill online.

Anyone else had same problems??

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Lost out on Sainsbury voucher

Go to solution
Hi, what was the problem for you to join online?

Stew
0 Ratings
GTFC197
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Couldn't get my address recognised.

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi GTFC,

I'm sorry about the problems with your voucher and cancellation charges if you need any help getting this sorted please use the 'contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
caryslodwick
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi,

ive had a similar problem so just wondered if you managed to get this sorted please? I faced a few issues online with it telling me we couldn't get the package we originally were told we could and conflicting advice on dsl checker so the advisor on the chat facility advised me that she couldn't trust the online system and that I needed to ring through, which I did. My order was finally placed by telephone and I was told that if I emailed the vouchers team, it would be honoured. Unfortunately, no such response. I was told it was a telephone order so I did not qualify, despite sending them details of my conversation with the chat individual and phone advisor.

I've got a complaint in already about this but now I'm wondering whether I would be better cancelling before my line is activated Tuesday and even re ordering online as a new customer. I assume I'd revert to a new customer if I cancelled within the cooling off.

Anyway it would be good to know if you managed to get this resolved 🙂 

Thanks,,

Carys

0 Ratings
john46
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
As the post is marked as solved and the OP has not posted back since March it is almost certain the problm was resolved
0 Ratings