cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olij
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Low downstream speed on ADSL2+

Using a Home Hub 4 on BT ADSL2, connection was fine in previous flat but since moving to a new flat 6 weeks ago speed has been diabolical whether I'm connected via wireless or directly yo the hub via ethernet. My downstream speed is 0.97Mbps and upstream is 0.92Mbps. I am using the same Hub, filter, cables etc. Have phoned BT but the call centre basically ask irrelevant questions, promise to call back and never do. The connection time is just over 1 day at the moment, I haven't reset it for several days so it may have dropped out. Have been going round in circles trying to get this sorted.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Webby
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Low downstream speed on ADSL2+

Can you put your number into here http://www.dslchecker.bt.com and post up a copy of the results please.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Low downstream speed on ADSL2+

Welcome to this user forum.

Is there any noise on your phone calls? Dial 17070 and select option 2, there should be no noise between the announcements.

0 Ratings