cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

MAC Code

After my two previous orders for Infinity 2 had been cancelled, by BT indifference. I placed yet another order on 14th August 2014 and its due to be installed on 19th September 2014. I also gave the MAC code over at the time of order.

My problem is that if the MAC code is only valid for 30 days, it would have run out before the installation due date. Should I presume this and order another after 30 days have elapsed?

If the answer to the above is yes who/how do I ensure I give to the right people/dept. I don’t  seem to have the option to enter this via computer anywhere. Neither do I have an option to try for an earlier appointment.

One of my previous orders had been cancelled because the BT website wouldn’t except my Mac and kept going down. So I telephoned  BT and gave it over phone. Only to find that my order number had been changed, Sainsbury’s gift voucher gone and installation date put back even further. When I insisted that my original order remain, I was told that it could not progress and I had to reorder. Naturally I’m reluctant at this stage to make the same mistake twice.

Please advise, I really want Infinity 2 but their telephone support

seems to make things worse.

Al

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: MAC Code

If you gave your MAC code and it was accepted that is all you need to do. It does not matter that the install is after the 30 days. The code has been accepted.

Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Hi Happyallen

Send us an email using the contact the mods link in my profile.

I can have this looked over to ensure all is correct with this order.

Thanks

Stuart

Highlighted
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for the replies!

So I’ll leave things as they are, unless I hear different.

Will be in touch soon, Stuart.

Al
0 Ratings