cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
annesley23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 37

Re: MODERATOR HELP REQUIRED - Broadband continues to reduce in speed over a period of months

Hi,

Quick question, all the 'sources of interference', is this in relation to the router or the master socket?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 32 of 37

Re: MODERATOR HELP REQUIRED - Broadband continues to reduce in speed over a period of months

The router

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
annesley23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 33 of 37

Ok. Nothing near the router. Looks like I will just have to cancel my broadband as I feel there is nothing else I can do (I get quicker broadband off my phone).

Thanks for your input in this matter.

Mike
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 34 of 37

If you are still in contract you will be charged a cancellation fee depending how long your contract still has left to run

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
annesley23
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 37

I really don't care!
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 36 of 37

a shame you feel like that i hope it does not end up with you possibly paying a large some of money to cancel
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 37 of 37

Moving to another ISP is unlikely to solve the problem as it will be same copper wires from the exchange to your home unless you got fibre or cable

0 Ratings