cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DinoDave
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS

Previously I had my PC hardwired into my BT Homehub.  There are three user accounts on my Windows 7 PC & all could access the internet with out any problem.  Having up-graded to BT Infinity, I am now wirelessly connected to the new Homehub.  However, only my (administrator) account can now access the internet.  The other accounts can 'see' the connection, but Windows is unable to connect.  When the BT engineer installed Infinity he took a look and could not understand why the accounts could not connect.  I've tried looking at every possible user setting but to no avail.  Can anyone suggest an solution, please?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 2

Re: MULTIPLE USER ACCOUNTS

Hi DinoDave,

I take it your other user accounts are specific devices?  If so, what are they?  Can you establish a connection via ethernet at all?

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings