cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Mail now being grouped under a day/week heading

Why can't BT give us notice when they are going to change something within our email. Today, when I logged in, I found that my emails are grouped under day and then week then month headings. This is not a facility that I want to use but cannot find a way around it unless I go to the 'basic' setting and then I can't use any other facility such as drag and drop.

Does anyone know of a way around this?

Thank you 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Mail now being grouped under a day/week heading

Have you considered using Thunderbird or Windows Live mail to collect your email rather than the abomination that is webmail. That way the look and feel will remain constant regardless of what Yahoo or BT do to webmail. You will not get adverts any more and is much more secure etc etc.

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 6

@susanem wrote:

Why can't BT give us notice when they are going to change something within our email.

That's routine but, if you've not been migrated to BT Mail yet, also because Yahoo! probably wouldn't have told BT anyway.

licquorice has suggested the best way round it.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

The system seems to have reverted back to what we have been used to ,  emails are no longer grouped under day and then week then month headings.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Just reinforces my point about mail clients, they stay the same regardless of whatever tinkering BT or Yahoo do to the webmail interface. You choose the look and feel not somebody else.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 6 of 6

Drat, it has gone back to grouping the emails. Yes, I also use Thunderbird to sometimes access my emails, other times I directly access the Web based BT Yahoo.

0 Ratings