cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 221 of 260

Re: Major Packet Loss

seems ok for me at the moment - just done a few pings to various sites and no losses reported. i can access the sites i need to which is a 100% improvement as of now

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 222 of 260

No packet loss to report here, seems to be working better tonight 🙂
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 223 of 260

just like to say a big thank you to those who managed to draw BT's attention to this problem and to those who got it fixed - let's hope the fix whatever it is lasts.

maybe some lessons could be learned from this though

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 224 of 260

I thought it was fixed last night, but my skype was playing up so Im not convinced yet.
Lets hope today it is fixed
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 225 of 260

Dont know if this answers anything here, the thread is to long  to read-

http://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2012/10/bt-broadband-isp-customers-hit-by-uk-peering-woes-and-c...

Mortgage Advisor 2000-2008
Green Energy Advisor 2008-2010
Charity Health Care Provider Advisor 2010-
I'm alright Jack....
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 226 of 260

Re: Hello All, I work at BT and look after Network Architectu...

Neil stated that the issue would not be closed until resolved. I see it's now gone from the Service Status - I assume that means it's now been fully resolved? In which case, why hasn't anybody had the courtesy to let us know?

David.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 227 of 260

As Dartiss says, why have BT not posted here updating us if the packet loss has been resolved?

The service status has no info on this topic anymore, so has this issue been resolved? im not 100% happy being trueful as i still have a few sites that are taking a while to refresh / load. Nothing like the other nights, but still a bit unresponsive on the odd site.

Be nice if a MOD or the chap from BT network DEPT could make a post and update us all, communcation is again very poor  here from BT.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Moderator-Retired
Message 228 of 260

Hi everyone,

I am seeing a few reports of lag across other threads which we will highlight to our network team.

The investigation has not been closed quite yet.  Another update will be posted tomorrow so you know what's happening.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 229 of 260

i'm not getting ping losses but the lag is definitely up for me about 50% - it is useable but a little on the slow side

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 230 of 260

Craig,

If the investigation has not been closed yet (which your BTCare Twitter account has confirmed to me as well) why is it no longer listed on the Service Status?

David.

0 Ratings