Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 14

Manage Extras

Go to solution
Im trying to add another email address to my account but when I click on "extras" the icon just goes round then it tells me theres an error and i have to ring 0800

Can anyone help please
0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 14

Re: Manage Extras

Go to solution

Theres been topics put on after mine and replied to, so not sure if this has been missed

Can anyone help me?

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 14

Go to solution

Posts aren't replied to in any specific order. They only get replied to if a forum member feels they can help or offer advice.

Did you try phoning the number given? If you did what did BT say?

0 Ratings
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 14

Go to solution

No havent tried ringing them as only ever had 2/3 problems with bt in the last 10 years and always log them on here and that nice Mod David M has helped and solved my problem so thought I'd try here first

0 Ratings
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 14

FAO David M

Go to solution

Forgive me for starting a thread addressed to you but didnt know how to contact you any other way.

You sorted out my problems when I opened mt bt broadband account with bt in July after a years absence and sorted out the problem I had when you deleted my Premium Mail account fees, which inevitable lost me one of my 3 email addresses.

You rang me and sorted it all out for me and broadband and my 2 email addresses are working perfectly.

I now need to add another  couple of email addys but when I log into My Bt which works fine and shows me my bills I cant get Manage Extras to work at the bottom, it just comes up with problem loading.

I wondered if it was connected to the last problem you solves for me and wondered if you would be kind enough to help this silver surfer once more.

If you have got time when you return from the Xmas holidays I would really appreciate it

Thanks Diane

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 6 of 14

Re: FAO David M

Go to solution

@cityangel Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 14

Go to solution

I filled the form in yesterday so hopefully youve got it Neil, thanks for reply

0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 8 of 14

Go to solution

Hi @cityangel and welcome back Smiley Happy

Sorry I didn't pick this up earlier. I can see your email our queue and either myself or one of the other mods will be in touch soon.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 14

Go to solution

Thanks David, hope all you Mods had a great Xmas.

0 Ratings
cityangel
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 14

Go to solution

Had a phone call from ? John yesterday and he told me to clear cache, cookies, browsing history on my laptop and try again but still no luck.

He then told me to try a different pc so tried on my desktop and tried my phone but all I get on both devices after the icon goes round and round is this

Your package overview

Sorry something's gone wrong

There's been a problem getting your account details.
If you're the account holder, please call us on [0800 800 150].

Can access MY BT ok and see my bills but when I click on the ''manage extras'' at bottom thats what I still get

0 Ratings