cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris_Breasley
Beginner
Message 1 of 11

Mastercard Reward can't claim!!!

I signed up to BT fibre infinity which qualified for the pre loaded £125 Mastercard. It's was installed and activated on the 6th September 2016.
That week I went to claim my reward. It said I qualify for the reward 'click to claim reward'.
When I did it says my order is still in process. So each week I kept trying. Same issue.
So I rang BT and got complaints to call back. Spoke to VIPUL and BT confirmed all orders are closed and this was going to done by the off line team..... this was 3 weeks ago.
I had a letter that bt tried contacting me and to leave a message on the answering phone and they would get back to me. Still nothing.
I rang BT again last week and they said the complaint is still open and has a response date of the 18th Oct. TODAY.
Yesterday my mobile rang for less than 1 second from 08000285085 which I rang straight back as my phone was in my hand and it was bt saying they tried to ring me. I mean the phone was actually in my hand and I still couldn't answer it as they cut it off!!
So today Still nothing. Just this evening I again tried to claim my reward and I still can't. I mean the the hell is going on???
0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Mpaino
Beginner
Message 2 of 11

Re: Mastercard Reward can't claim!!!

Hi Chris, same issue here on exactly the same date, it must be an issue with their system. Just signed up to bt and already fed up with their customer service....It took only a month to p* me off, i shouldn't have changed to them. Hope it gets sorted
0 Ratings
Chris_Breasley
Beginner
Message 3 of 11

It's going to be an interesting phone call tomorrow when I ring them. Fuming with them
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 4 of 11

Hi @Chris_Breasley and @Mpaino and thanks for posting.

I'm sorry you're having problems getting the claim submitted. I can appreciate how frustrating that is for you. @Chris_Breasley if your call doesn't work out please drop me over an email with the details and I'll look into this for you.

@Mpaino, have you been in contact with anyone about this?

EDIT

Sorry @Mpaino. I've just spotted your cant claim reward post. Can you also send over your details?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Mpaino
Beginner
Message 5 of 11

Hi David, what details do you need?
Thanks
Mario
0 Ratings
DavidM
Message 6 of 11

Hi @Mpaino,

Just complete the form with your acount details and order references and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Mpaino
Beginner
Message 7 of 11

And where I can find the form? I'm new to the forum. Thanks
0 Ratings
DanielS
Message 8 of 11

Hi @Mpaino,

You can find the form by clicking on my user name. On the left hand side you will see contact the mods. That'll bring up a page that lets you contact us. We'll then get back to you within a few days.

ContactTheMods.png

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Chris_Breasley
Beginner
Message 9 of 11

After ringing bt again today my complaint about the above reward card was closed!! With no solution and no reward card. This is a absolute joke and BT you should be ashamed of the level of customer care you deliver. Once my 12 month contract is up I'm gone! And I'm only 1 month into it!!
So the complaint has been reopened.
@DanielS I will do the form too and could you also look into this. I've been told I'll be contacted in 5 days but put it this was I won't hold my breath. I have also emailed Martin Lewis to add this on his website which I have received a reply from them
0 Ratings
Chris_Breasley
Beginner
Message 10 of 11

Sorry I can't see on your page contact mods. .. 

0 Ratings