cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Messed up order / switching - require MODs help please.

Hi, If possible i would like some help / advise from the Moderators please (i see from previous post that MODs seem to sort the problems out).

I made and order at the beginning of may and still have not had my services switched, had appointments that nobody turned up and other various order problems like orders going missing and then the next day back again. 

The latest problem is that now the exterior work has been done they now say that my landline cannot be ported over and now need to cancel my order and reorder again, my concern is that i will not recieve the £125 prepaid visa card and i also used Quidco as an affiliate provider and reckon there will be problems with claiming that cashback, in total i could loose out a total of £265 which is what made me switch.

Why does the order need to be cancelled??

Many thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Messed up order / switching - require MODs help please.

Have you tried phone customer services first and if they can't help then maybe mods

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

I have been in many conversations with customer services over the last month and run in to so many inconsistencies with them, that is why i thought i would give this forum a try.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

If you read other posts you will see that after contacting mods it can take 3/5 working days to get help hence why I suggested helpdesk first and see what they say. Or live chat. 

live chat

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings